It’s one of the big lessons Mark Reinke took away from his 12 years in marketing at Suncorp: Focus on your customers and the long-term value for them, not what you’ll get from them.
- Ad industry staffing appears to stabilize
- The New York Times now says publishing Tom Cotton’s ‘Send in the Troops’ op-ed was a mistake
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Aspiration, Grubhub, Papa Murphy’s and more
- Agency Brief: Strategy exec Gary Nix urges brands to back Black Lives Matter messages up with action
- More than 950 brands participated in ‘Blackout Tuesday’ on Instagram, plus the latest jobs numbers in context: Datacenter Weekly