The app - which provides information on the whereabouts of Hong Kong police vehicles, armed officers, and sites where injuries have occurred - was removed, seemingly in reaction to a negative column featured in Chinese state media outlet People's Daily.
- How streaming platform Viu is to riding the Korean Wave
- If ad land wants a diverse, productive workforce it must start taking WFH seriously
- How we’re helping retailers in a time of consumer uncertainty
- The personal digital approach that’s helping Vision PT ride out the crisis
- Jeff Bezos’s wealth soars to $171.6 billion to top pre-divorce record