The app - which provides information on the whereabouts of Hong Kong police vehicles, armed officers, and sites where injuries have occurred - was removed, seemingly in reaction to a negative column featured in Chinese state media outlet People's Daily.
- Broadcasting legend Larry King has died at 87
- DoorDash is the latest first-time Super Bowl ad buyer, and it’s bringing Cookie Monster
- NBCUniversal will shutter its sports network at end of year
- Watch The Lincoln Project’s data-driven viral video, plus a young poet’s instant fame by the numbers: Datacenter Weekly
- DiGiorno bakes pizza ‘Pi’ Super Bowl stunt, and Etsy basks in glow of Bernie’s mittens: Trending