Ng was set to receive a total of US$3,000 in accrued winnings and was in the running for the US$500,000 prize pool. He will also receive a one year ban from joining any official Hearthstone esports events until 5 October 2020.
- Arcis Communications founder Stephen Francis enters online grocery market with MyGroser
- Study: Press releases are still relevant and have grown in importance
- No one dominant SEA eCommerce player as loyalty lacking, says new study
- Malaysia pulls DreamWorks’ Abominable film amidst furore over South China Sea
- OPPO challenges Singaporeans to #CreateYourWorld in latest campaign