The move comes after the exit of Sam Ahmed, global head of digital and retail marketing & insights at Standard Chartered, in January.
- Defending the right to advertise – a response from the Ad Association, IPA and Isba
- How Papa John’s reinvented its brand for British pizza lovers
- Digiday research: 93% of survey respondents say they see white employees in senior leadership roles
- ‘There’s no antagonist’: News outlets mull the possible end of their editorial and business-side ‘Trump Bump’ bonanza
- ‘Like being conned’: Agency employees say that fake job listings are making the already difficult job market even harder