It's reported that at least three agencies have met Hong Kong government's Information Services Department about the invitation to the proposed PR plan.
- CMO interview: Building consumer credit and insight at Citi
- Mark Zuckerberg tries to convince skeptical Congress on Libra, privacy
- Sheryl Sandberg insists Facebook ‘filter bubble’ problem is misunderstood
- J. Lo and A-Rod get into the meal kit biz and Nationwide names a new CMO: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Google, Bose, Wayfair and more