?ADMA and the associations sitting under parent company, Australian Alliance for Data Leadership (AADL), have been acquired by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) in a deal reflecting the growing connection between traditional technology and digital, governance, analytics and marketing and the CMO and CIO.
- Huggies ‘10-second’ ad claim dries up after Pampers challenge: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Samsung, Hulu, Old Spice and more
- CMO interview: What Mark Reinke is doing to build News Corp’s consumer business
- First wave of Channel 4 staff arrive in Leeds ahead of 2020 National HQ launch
- Nissan is gradually ‘collapsing’ creative into media across its global markets