A total of six agencies were vying for the account including Bonsey Jaden Malaysia, Burson Cohn & Wolfe, Lewis Communication, Suppadgood PR and Xavier Mah Consultancy.
- Opinion: Time’s up, ad industry. Black Talent Matters
- Google's defense against monopoly charges and Facebook fights News Feed demons: Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- Burger King enlists Michel Gondry, the yodeling kid and lemongrass in eco-friendly push to reduce cow farts
- Fifty-five London expands team with key senior appointments
- Ethical brand Gosh! appoints Finn as retained PR agency