All the latest martech and adtech news this week from Acquia, Confirmit, Xandr, Drift, Freshworks, HubSpot, Aprimo, Blis, AgilOne and Big IDea.
- ‘Clearly underinvesting’: Some of the world’s biggest marketers pledge to direct more media dollars to minority-owned business
- Quibi’s shutdown underscores economic challenge for big-budget, bite-sized shows
- Paid virtual events are the new golden ticket for publishers
- ‘We do it because it’s profitable’: Ads improbably sprout on ad averse Substack
- ‘More than a moment’: SPACs give DTC startups a potential new exit strategy