Klook will also be expanding its current workforce from 1,200 to over 2,500 in over 30 offices by the end of 2020.
- Do brands need to think like tech companies to survive?
- Agency workers are fleeing cities, and Facebook promises to crack down on white nationalism: Friday Wake-Up Call
- Young people are facing a mental health crisis like never before. Can a new brand really help them?
- Informing marketers and agency leaders: The Drum's favourite Can-Do Festival picks
- Internal podcasts: entertain or employees will tune out