Internal promotions were seen in less than one in five CMO appointments. This implied that next-in-line marketing leaders will likely need to change employers to reach the top marketing position.
- Let premium publishers live, strapped to life support and fed through a pipe: Programmatic Punch APAC
- Corona repurposes waste plastic bags for Brazilian art exhibition
- Dairy brand Foremost Thailand picks Wunderman Thompson to oversee portfolio
- How to better understand CX through complex customer behaviour
- The Kids' Cancer Project highlights urgent need for medical advancement