The content company has brought together its Asia, Australia, and New Zealand territories to create a new APAC regional business comprising international sales and distribution business.
- Charles Chan quits TVB’s top management position without a successor
- Booking.com applies quality rating system for holiday homes and apartments as demand climbs
- Business and tech publishers flock to Davos on a hunt for influence (and sponsor revenue)
- ‘Sense of urgency’: Ad agencies are now offering more mental health and wellness benefits to employees
- In a new streaming war, NBCU’s Peacock takes aim at Hulu