Australian brands and agencies spent $9 billion on digital advertising in the 2019 financial year, a jump of 7.1 per cent from the previous year, according to the latest Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Online Advertising Expenditure Report.
- As publishers recognize the true cost of malvertising, recent cases highlight the damage
- Free Budweisers for the vaccinated, and ‘Vax Tee’ from Miller Lite: Trending
- Samsung’s reality show looks to capture more than pictures and Dentsu hires a DE&I executive: Agency Brief
- Opinion: How tall Is Benjamin King, and does it matter?
- Hershey awards main media account to Horizon Media