TAFEP has reminded Nas Daily founder Nuseir Yassin to give Singaporeans "due consideration" for vacancies at its Singapore office.
- Black filmmakers launch 'Change the Lens' pledge calling for 15 percent representation in production
- How customer retention is replacing acquisition during the coronavirus
- Watch live on July 8 at 11 a.m. EDT: How retailers have pivoted in the pandemic
- How brands and agencies responded to racial injustice in the first month following George Floyd's death
- Preparing for a low touch high tech economy