Monash University, borrowing from the retail approach to targeting and customisation, is now at the two-year mark on its multi-channel personalisation and automation program.
- How advertisers should respond to the coronavirus pandemic
- Supreme Oreos are coming, but not everyone is a fan
- Hitwise ‘winds down operations’ in wake of Jumpshot closure
- How Ikea is handing over control of data to its customers
- New York judge rules Ralph Watson can proceed with certain defamation claims against Diet Madison Avenue