Brands pulling advertising from 2GB following Alan Jones’ derogatory comments against New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinta Adern, is yet another sign of how intertwined brand association with societal and cultural trends has become, industry and marketing leaders say.
- Marketers need to get up to speed on 5G – here’s how to prepare
- Appetite Creative celebrates six years with B2B marketing success stories
- Warburton to leave customer and marketing chief post at Audi Australia
- Mobile gaming giants Activision Blizzard and Zynga only see growth – despite iOS changes
- Media Rating Council denies accreditation for Pinterest’s video ad measurements