Brands pulling advertising from 2GB following Alan Jones’ derogatory comments against New Zealand Prime Minister, Jacinta Adern, is yet another sign of how intertwined brand association with societal and cultural trends has become, industry and marketing leaders say.
- Cult drives North America expansion with three new hires
- 10 questions with… Sedge Beswick, founder and managing director of Seen Connects
- Hearst UK partners with Sixteenth to upskill editorial into influencers
- Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam’s Mark Bernath on psychedelic rock, creating music alone—and the allure of awkwardness
- Facebook F8 cancelled as coronavirus outbreak worsens