While Liu’s post received more than 100,00 likes on Weibo, thousands of netizens on Twitter - which is banned in China - responded with the trending hashtag #BoycottMulan.
- Let premium publishers live, strapped to life support and fed through a pipe: Programmatic Punch APAC
- Corona repurposes waste plastic bags for Brazilian art exhibition
- Dairy brand Foremost Thailand picks Wunderman Thompson to oversee portfolio
- How to better understand CX through complex customer behaviour
- The Kids' Cancer Project highlights urgent need for medical advancement