While Liu’s post received more than 100,00 likes on Weibo, thousands of netizens on Twitter - which is banned in China - responded with the trending hashtag #BoycottMulan.
- How advertisers should respond to the coronavirus pandemic
- Supreme Oreos are coming, but not everyone is a fan
- Hitwise ‘winds down operations’ in wake of Jumpshot closure
- How Ikea is handing over control of data to its customers
- New York judge rules Ralph Watson can proceed with certain defamation claims against Diet Madison Avenue