Not many marketers could easily define the difference between something like the GDPR, the CCPA or other proposed state-level privacy laws. That needs to change, writes Adara's Angela Sultana.
- O’Keefe Reinhard & Paul says goodbye to Groupon with swan song ad featuring Tiffany Haddish
- Meet the jury of Ad Age’s 2020 Creativity Awards
- Corsodyl partners with Twitch to gamify good gum hygiene
- NBC Universal CEO Steve Burke Set to Leave His Post in August
- Facebook says it will use consumer data from virtual reality to target ads