Not many marketers could easily define the difference between something like the GDPR, the CCPA or other proposed state-level privacy laws. That needs to change, writes Adara's Angela Sultana.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Experian, Lexus, Kellogg’s and more
- TikTok gives advertisers an emergency ripcord in case Trump gets his ban
- ‘Secretary of Failure’: Conservative PAC goes after Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner in blistering new attack ad
- TV giants see glimmers of hope for the ad market
- Peloton switches up its marketing structure, names two new heads