Not many marketers could easily define the difference between something like the GDPR, the CCPA or other proposed state-level privacy laws. That needs to change, writes Adara's Angela Sultana.
- JPMorgan Chase finds new CMO in its co-brand cards department
- Banana Republic celebrates artistic visionaries in campaign for Black History Month
- Ikea spells out its commitments in new brand campaign for U.S. market
- 5 trends to watch in Super Bowl LIV commercials
- Free whitepaper: How Yext is empowering businesses to get Google right