If you’ve been around the marketing traps for the last year, you may have heard of ‘Zero Party Data’. However, you may be unclear as to what it actually is. It is a fancy way of saying first party data? Is it is different kind of data altogether? Are we not already inundated with too much data? How many more data categories do we really need as marketers?
- Facebook considers banning political ads in the lead-up to the U.S. election
- Amazon's TikTok ban was a false alarm, capping off a whirlwind week of suspicion towards China-backed app
- Agency Brief: 600 & Rising selects board of directors and advisory council
- Curbside pickup, delivery and e-commerce will define retail’s next chapter
- Introducing Women to Watch Argentina's class of 2020