Recent figures back up CMO’s recent assertion the CDP (customer data platform) is here to stay, with the Customer Data Platform Institute reporting new funding grew from $58 million to $317 million in the first half of 2019 compared to the same period last year.
- Vodafone India creates Children’s Day campaign urging parents to put their phones down
- Havas Media reunites with Dan Hagen for global role of operating system, Mx
- Report: WeChat functions and culturally relevant content are key to engage China’s customers
- McDonald’s Philippines Happy Meal celebrates its 40th year with a surprise treat
- Emirates promotes Orhan Abbas to SVP leading Far East commercial operations, including HK and SG