The property developer has spent HK$5 million on the exhibition, aiming to increase footfall and strengthen the mall's position as an education hub for children.
- Inside NBC’s efforts to move away from demographic guarantees
- NBC makes push to move away from demographic guarantees
- JIF peanut butter finally incorporates ‘GIF’ into a campaign. What took so long?
- Disney names parks chief Bob Chapek to succeed Bob Iger as CEO
- As Salesforce announces record quarter revenue, co-chief executive Keith Block steps down