'Most OTT players offer their services at a lower price point than traditional pay-TV packages. The effect [of which] is an increasing number of consumers only willing to pay for the content they know they will watch."
- O’Keefe Reinhard & Paul says goodbye to Groupon with swan song ad featuring Tiffany Haddish
- Meet the jury of Ad Age’s 2020 Creativity Awards
- Corsodyl partners with Twitch to gamify good gum hygiene
- NBC Universal CEO Steve Burke Set to Leave His Post in August
- Facebook says it will use consumer data from virtual reality to target ads