In a continuous effort to promote public art in Hong Kong, this summer K11 Art Mall has collaborated with two local creatives to launch the “K11 FASHION DECODE” public fashion show.
- NBCUniversal deepens TikTok ties around uncertain Winter Olympics
- Olympic athletes encounter dinosaurs in crossover spots for ‘Jurassic World Dominion’
- How emotion has overtaken reason in driving brand choice
- Patrón turns to a DTC spirits marketplace to release its first NFT
- New Papa Murphy’s ads emphasize take-and-bake format as chain expands