Digital transformation - it’s on the lips of every c-suite executive and a requirement of every organisation. Yet Ogilvy’s new executive creative director, Gavin McLeod, is worried about what it’s doing to the role of the CMO.
- Nike’s video series about Black pregnancy gets backlash from Allyson Felix fans
- Watch the newest commercials from Skillshare, Google, Facebook and more
- ANA wants marketers to take off Sept. 14 as training day
- Meet the tiny Canadian agency behind the IOC’s Olympics ads
- The love of the game is dead: the future of stadiums is about community, not just sport