To date, Airbnb has earned an approximate total of US$150 million from the world's major sporting events by accommodating fans, sportsmen, and sports management teams.
- The opportunity is there but will brands finally embrace VR in lockdown?
- The Data Privacy Battle: Direct Marketing and AdTech Must Act Now
- Opinion: What U.S. agencies can learn from their Chinese counterparts as they recover from COVID-19
- Jack Dorsey and Steak-umm emerge as unlikely pandemic heroes: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Watch live at 12 PM ET: Horizon CEO on managing through a crisis and the state of the TV upfronts