Lacking enterprise-size scale to have granular customer information, and not wanting to be beholden to Google for its own first-party data, home-grown furniture start-up Koala looked to another start-up, Segment, to answer its customer data questions.
- Coca-Cola Energy axed in the U.S. after sluggish sales
- Dove brings No Digital Distortion’s body-positive message to TikTok
- If advertisers employ agencies to grow the business, remunerate TV buying on that basis
- Mtn Dew energy drink debuts first campaign with LeBron James
- Bud Light touts soccer sponsorship with wearable Boxhead packaging