Moving a legacy brand from being product-centric to customer centric has been no small feat for running shoe brand, ASICS. But by embracing the challenge with gusto, creating an omnichannel vision and building a tech stack, the company is achieving it on a global scale.
- TikTok’s EMEA marketing boss takes on wider role
- Be more Cantona: King Eric on marching football into a kinder era of commercialisation
- Who'd be a holding company chief exec?
- Francis Ingham: My takeaway for the communications sector from this election result
- Why Google’s algorithm is slowly making SEO agencies obsolete