Moving a legacy brand from being product-centric to customer centric has been no small feat for running shoe brand, ASICS. But by embracing the challenge with gusto, creating an omnichannel vision and building a tech stack, the company is achieving it on a global scale.
- Publicis Groupe buys full-service agency Rauxa
- Walmart CMO Messing leaves, replaced for now by former Target marketer Francis
- My media habits – GetCraft’s David Mayo – ‘TV networks are best for breaking news’
- Impossible Foods partners with The Butchers Club with 3D burger art installation
- Liu Yifei sparks #BoycottMulan headache for Disney after expressing HK police support