No technology is going to save marketers who don’t build up a human workforce that’s skilled, diverse, creative or aligned enough to support their customer outcomes, Adobe’s experience marketing lead says.
- Leo Burnett U.S. Chief Creative Officer Britt Nolan is leaving
- Kia hires ex-Mazda exec Russell Wager to lead U.S. marketing
- Marketing salary survey 2019: Compensation trends in the U.S.
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Chime, VW, Clif Bar and more
- Ordering app Ritual pilots AdQuick’s performance-based OOH format