Three CMOs from very different industries share their thoughts on the importance of diversity in business in general and marketing in particular, and how marketing can help brand embrace diversity and create an authentic and purposeful approach.
- ‘The most influential people aren’t on social’: Why amplification is not key to Team Epiphany’s influencer strategy
- ‘Netflix for ears’: How a new serialized podcast is helping BMW shift into branded entertainment
- ‘This is a relationship business’: The in-person client meeting is beginning to make a comeback among publishers
- Digiday Research: What return to the physical office looks like for media workers — fewer meetings, less snacks
- What comes next: Looking to the other side of the coronavirus fallout, recession and social unrest