Cricket Australia’s decision to appoint HCL Technologies as its new digital technology partner is about providing a more engaging experience bringing fans, communities, supporters and staff even closer to the game, its technology chief says.
- Carousell merges with Telenor Group’s 701Search
- FOREFRONT hands Jeff Chang chief creative role as Darien Mah becomes chairman
- How Data is Becoming the Lynchpin at the Very Heart of Businesses
- Fresh data scandals envelop health & adtech sectors
- Amidst citywide protests, Hong Kong Police Force displays new motto at press conference