Cricket Australia’s decision to appoint HCL Technologies as its new digital technology partner is about providing a more engaging experience bringing fans, communities, supporters and staff even closer to the game, its technology chief says.
- Trump considers U.S. TikTok ban and Facebook summit achieves nothing: Wednesday Wake-Up Call
- Insights and expertise from Capgemini's Contactless webinar
- Move it, lose it or rework it? Fearne Cotton's Happy Place Festival goes virtual
- The influence economy is coming
- The Drum names Kenneth Hein US editor