Cricket Australia’s decision to appoint HCL Technologies as its new digital technology partner is about providing a more engaging experience bringing fans, communities, supporters and staff even closer to the game, its technology chief says.
- Partnership automation – the industry’s best kept secret
- Social media agency KRDS retains business from Singapore’s Neo Garden Catering
- Great Eastern comes up with ‘Strongest Singles’ promotion aimed at single parents
- Futsal court manager Ark Sports Management to refresh brand positioning
- Chris Chen moves from DDB to become CEO of IPG Mediabrands China