The ad is set to be the flagship of SmarTone’s branding communication this year. It aims to showcase the company’s network and express that its technological know-how is up to scratch for the imminent 5G era.
- Facebook tries again by hiring journalists to staff its news tab
- Target launches a new food brand (and avocado toast is involved): Tuesday Wake-Up Call
- AccuWeather’s John Dokes on singing jazz—and that time the weather forecast saved Eddie Vedder’s life
- Disruption is transforming finance marketing despite naysayers, claims marketer
- Pantarei commits to deliver ideas made of Indonesian insight with new vision