“With the steady increase in extremist content, fake news, and brand advertising appearing next to unsavory content, brand safety has now been thrust fully into the limelight,” said Stephen Dolan, managing director, APAC, IAS.
- Verita Healthcare Group hands FALCON performance marketing duties
- MY delivery start-up dahmakan bags another US$18m in funding
- VOZ first insights show younger BVOD audience delivering incremental TV reach
- In face of coronavirus, SXSW has no plans to reschedule or cancel
- How Liquid-Plumr’s YouTube influencer campaign increased sales