“With the steady increase in extremist content, fake news, and brand advertising appearing next to unsavory content, brand safety has now been thrust fully into the limelight,” said Stephen Dolan, managing director, APAC, IAS.
- Coles Little Shop campaign returns for second year
- Amazon Prime Day shows how important commerce revenue is getting for publishers
- Wimbledon is the ultimate example to marketers of powerful content cutting through
- Facebook’s $5 billion privacy settlement approved by the FTC
- FTC slaps Facebook with long-awaited $5 billion fine for privacy violations