French sports company Decathlon will open its highly anticipated giant third store in Hong Kong this weekend. As part of the opening celebrations, an array of family-friendly activities across the weekends this month has been organised for visitors.
- Scuttled Edgewell-Harry’s razor deal raises questions about the future of d-to-c
- Bloomberg trolls President Trump with mocking billboards, but they backfire as memes
- Gatorade targets tweens with new ‘Juiced’ variety
- Cardi B performs a doorbell cam runway show for Reebok
- Wunderman Thompson Global Chair Tamara Ingram to exit at end of year