Though we have to admit the concept is a bit bonkers we must say its production is utterly gorgeous. This lavishly produced TVC has extensive CG effects to create a futuristic yet authentic Hong Kong.
- Publicis Groupe buys full-service agency Rauxa
- Walmart CMO Messing leaves, replaced for now by former Target marketer Francis
- My media habits – GetCraft’s David Mayo – ‘TV networks are best for breaking news’
- Impossible Foods partners with The Butchers Club with 3D burger art installation
- Liu Yifei sparks #BoycottMulan headache for Disney after expressing HK police support