“Any customer can have a car painted any colour ... so long as it is black”, said Henry Ford. The inventor was clearly no fan of mass customisation.
- Paramount’s breezy upfronts pitch shows just how much the TV industry has changed
- Upfronts 2022—Warner Bros. Discovery’s debut, Paramount keeps it brief and unscripted fare rules (again)
- ‘The Lost Class’ wins top honors at the ADC awards
- Grubhub’s ‘free’ lunch promotion causes chaos in New York
- Burrell media exec Linda Jefferson dies following illness