Aligning sales and marketing teams and securing executive buy-in are arguably the hardest parts of adopting an account-based marketing (ABM) strategy, Aprimo’s global demand generation and ABM marketing leader says.
- Watch Katie Melua perform with marketing industry band at The Drum’s Can-Do Festival
- Seeing the funny side: how laughter can save our strategy in these strange times
- ‘It’s an undervalued growth channel’: Publishers, eager for subs, increasingly see high value in newsletter referral programs
- ‘You need to fix the entire line’: Publishers’ sales and revenue teams struggle with entrenched diversity problem
- Advertisers were cutting their Facebook ad spending well before the boycott began