At first glance it might not seem like there’s a natural affinity between life’s clangers, cane toads, 50 somethings managing retirement and the sound of a rallying cry for teen girls. But these make up some of the recent marketing campaigns for Suncorp and demonstrate the business's goal of staying relevant and authentic to its varied customer groups.
- The Telegraph is moving beyond clicks to convince marketers its ads work
- Wunderman Thompson appoints global creative leadership; going back on JWT’s no global CCO policy
- Surviving the anti-sugar backlash – what brands can do to future-proof themselves
- Val Morgan launches programmatic advertising, brand refresh and content play
- Apple’s Tim Cook: Innovation shouldn’t come at the expense of privacy