At first glance it might not seem like there’s a natural affinity between life’s clangers, cane toads, 50 somethings managing retirement and the sound of a rallying cry for teen girls. But these make up some of the recent marketing campaigns for Suncorp and demonstrate the business's goal of staying relevant and authentic to its varied customer groups.
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- 10 questions with… Melissa Jones, CEO and creative director of DTE Studio
- Why the ‘Kyle’ angry white male meme is bad news for Monster Energy
- Google closes ‘incognito’ loophole, leaving publishers to rethink paywalls
- The surreal, creepy new ‘Cats’ movie obviously needs a John Mulaney rewrite