Things were so easy for digital marketers in the 1990s, when the world simply consisted of desktop Web pages and email. Now, as we exit the 2010s, digital channels have proliferated, with chatbots, voice assistants and half a dozen messenger apps all vying for customers’ attention.
- eBay appoints Mediacom to global media account
- The government sets up pilot £2m fund to support public interest journalism in the UK
- Millions of viewers lose access to CBS shows amid AT&T contract dispute
- BBH ordered to enter into new SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike
- BBH ordered to sign SAG-AFTRA contract, ending 10-month strike