Things were so easy for digital marketers in the 1990s, when the world simply consisted of desktop Web pages and email. Now, as we exit the 2010s, digital channels have proliferated, with chatbots, voice assistants and half a dozen messenger apps all vying for customers’ attention.
- Nike says ‘Don’t Do It’ when it comes to racism in reaction to George Floyd’s death
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Progressive, Spotify, Mint Mobile and more
- Minneapolis protests result in store closures, Mall of America reopening delay
- Agency Brief: Fishbowl survey shows remote workers are anxious about layoffs—and many are drinking on the job
- YouTube CEO responds to Trump order threatening web protections