The joint venture's goal will be to engage in sales of new energy electric vehicle charging equipment, investment, construction and operation of charging stations, and provision of operational services for urban charging equipment and platforms for electric vehicles.
- Christmas Creep already as Etsy and eBay run holiday-related marketing
- Netflix lands ‘Seinfeld’ after latest streaming bidding war
- The marketer of the future must avoid analytics paralysis
- CEO of IPG Mediabrands Japan is repositioned to lead UM’s dedicated Johnson & Johnson unit
- What to expect from NBC’s ‘A Little Late With Lilly Singh’