Verizon Media, a division of Verizon, has revealed the expansion of new Yahoo Studio in Hong Kong, alongside its business momentum and growth plan for the next 180 days and the following year ahead in Hong Kong, addressing content-creating, advertising and technology.
- Creative Director’s Choice: Orci’s Juan José Quintana on the ‘Truth’ campaign from The New York Times
- Environmental activists arrested after protests in Cannes
- Over half of Love Island contestants' social media followers are fake
- How brands are playing with their Toy Story 4 marketing
- Growing profits through focusing on the customers that matter