The contemporary art gallery? Carré d’artistes has collaborated with Coca-Cola and Le French May, presenting a solo exhibition by French artist Sophie Costa. This eco-friendly exhibition showcases artworks made from everyday upcycled materials, in particular coke cans.
- Black filmmakers launch 'Change the Lens' pledge calling for 15 percent representation in production
- How customer retention is replacing acquisition during the coronavirus
- Watch live on July 8 at 11 a.m. EDT: How retailers have pivoted in the pandemic
- How brands and agencies responded to racial injustice in the first month following George Floyd's death
- Preparing for a low touch high tech economy