JC Decaux has its sights set on dominating and growing Australia’s out-of-home media market and will use data and audience-based programmatic capability, as well as its broader array of OOH assets, to do it, its CEO says.
- Coles Little Shop campaign returns for second year
- Amazon Prime Day shows how important commerce revenue is getting for publishers
- Wimbledon is the ultimate example to marketers of powerful content cutting through
- Facebook’s $5 billion privacy settlement approved by the FTC
- FTC slaps Facebook with long-awaited $5 billion fine for privacy violations