The study titled The New Face of Beauty in China found that Chinese beauty consumers are shifting away from big-name beauty brands to pay more on relative newcomers and organic goods.
- U.S. Senate campaign ad spending surges past half a billion dollars
- The top 5 creative campaigns you need to know about now
- Upfronts season heats up and London hosts Advertising Week Europe: The Week Ahead
- Watch live at 11:30 a.m. EDT: Forever21’s new CEO on its rebrand and using creators
- Introducing Ad Age’s 2022 Leading Women