Starbucks has partnered up with Microsoft to deliver a more personal and seamless customer experience in its stores by implementing advanced technologies, ranging from cloud computing to blockchain.
- ASA raps Katie Price and Lauren Goodger for ‘irresponsible’ diet promotions
- Brands need to take advantage of Tokyo 2020, getting in front of every consumer screen
- How native advertising amplifies content among B2B advertisers’ target audiences
- The Financial Times is using its subscription-business expertise for a consulting business
- IPG sees global organic growth despite U.S. account losses