After this suspension, Huawei's new smartphones outside China would lose access to popular apps and services, namely the Google Play store, the Gmail appm YouTube, and the Google Maps app.
- Verita Healthcare Group hands FALCON performance marketing duties
- MY delivery start-up dahmakan bags another US$18m in funding
- VOZ first insights show younger BVOD audience delivering incremental TV reach
- In face of coronavirus, SXSW has no plans to reschedule or cancel
- How Liquid-Plumr’s YouTube influencer campaign increased sales