Digital ad fraud in the U.S. is worth more than $7 billion annually, according to third party estimates.
Please visit Marketing Land for the full article.
- Coles Little Shop campaign returns for second year
- Amazon Prime Day shows how important commerce revenue is getting for publishers
- Wimbledon is the ultimate example to marketers of powerful content cutting through
- Facebook’s $5 billion privacy settlement approved by the FTC
- FTC slaps Facebook with long-awaited $5 billion fine for privacy violations