"Faces are just like fingerprints, we do not have the exact same face in the total population of the world, so this data that is being gathered can be used to connect to particular interests that this audience has."
- Facebook releases emails showing data debates, launches new probe of marketing partners
- Miley Cyrus lost Walmart deal well before she lost Liam Hemsworth
- Reality check: What I learned from playing ‘sugar daddy’ to a YouTube celebrity
- With splashy logo reveal, the XFL steals some of the NFL’s thunder
- The brief: Agencies are strange