KPMG Australia has acquired UX, web and mobile app technology firm, Love Agency, which specialises in building solutions for enterprise and government clients. The acquisition will boost KPMG’s digital strategy, AI, machine learning, IoT, data and analytics services.
- Nike says ‘Don’t Do It’ when it comes to racism in reaction to George Floyd’s death
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Progressive, Spotify, Mint Mobile and more
- Minneapolis protests result in store closures, Mall of America reopening delay
- Agency Brief: Fishbowl survey shows remote workers are anxious about layoffs—and many are drinking on the job
- YouTube CEO responds to Trump order threatening web protections