KPMG Australia has acquired UX, web and mobile app technology firm, Love Agency, which specialises in building solutions for enterprise and government clients. The acquisition will boost KPMG’s digital strategy, AI, machine learning, IoT, data and analytics services.
- McDonald’s is the latest brand to ditch the global CMO role as Silvia Lagnado plans exit
- New company aims to matchmake Aussie brands with CX emerging tech
- Why the NFL and NCIS give CBS the edge in its DirecTV carriage fight
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Gatorade, Snickers, Baskin-Robbins and more
- Reuters will work with National Election Pool for 2020 election coverage globally