The new feature explains how a person's past interactions impact the ranking of posts in their news feed, allowing users to see why they're seeing a certain post from a friend, group, or page that they are following in their news feed.
- Leo Burnett U.S. Chief Creative Officer Britt Nolan is leaving
- Kia hires ex-Mazda exec Russell Wager to lead U.S. marketing
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Chime, VW, Clif Bar and more
- Ordering app Ritual pilots AdQuick’s performance-based OOH format
- How to use customer testimonials to promote your brand