The new feature explains how a person's past interactions impact the ranking of posts in their news feed, allowing users to see why they're seeing a certain post from a friend, group, or page that they are following in their news feed.
- A makeover for Lay’s and slime hits the big-time: Marketer’s Brief
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Amazon Music, Etsy, Lexus and more
- What to expect from FX’s ‘American Horror Story: 1984’
- Facebook just revealed the rules for its independent content board
- MarTech East keynote: Better marketing starts with better orchestration