The funding will be channeled towards expanding the company’s tech team at its UK headquarters, developing new products for customers and offering new tools for riders.
- Why Frito Lay is saying ‘Super Bowl’ nonstop: Marketer’s Brief
- New York City’s StreetEasy awards lead duties to Austin-based Preacher
- Melbourne Polytechnic CMO switches education for garden and home brands
- Shell-shocked brands mourn the death of Mr. Peanut
- German investment group MGI nears deal to acquire mobile ad firm Verve